Signal’s mission is to transform lives and communities by delivering high-quality and innovative professional services to behavioral health providers.
We will continuously strive to be the premier behavioral health administrative services organization.
We are accountable for the promises we make as an organization and as individuals, and are responsible for the prudent use of time and materials. We use resources wisely and provide a reasonable economic return to our stakeholders.
We strive to monitor and improve our performance in all aspects of our organizational operations.
We conduct our business with honesty and the highest ethical standards.
We will coordinate and work together in support of our vision, mission and values. We demonstrate respect for the roles and duties of each person and are loyal to Signal and our colleagues. We succeed or fail as a team.
We will maintain and support a work environment that is safe, challenging and enjoyable. We strive to bring out the best in our employees.
We support our employees and will provide education and advancement opportunities for growth. We celebrate hard work and success by acknowledging achievements in a variety of ways.
We encourage diversity and welcome differences in people, their views and beliefs.
We encourage and promote open and respectful communication among our employees, customers and partners.
Signal’s Role as a MSO Includes:
- A complex online service management and billing web-based application available to providers, counties, and internal Signal staff
- Clinical auditing and oversight of network providers as well as performance monitoring.
- Management of state, county, and judicial district funds
- Data collection and reporting resource for the state
- Informing public policy to benefit people with substance use conditions